Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hope that it will Hold Hevey Weight?

Hello Kia ora and Welcome back bloggers.

I am Lp Obviously and this is my STEAM work for Wednesday (STEAM stands for Science Technology engineering art and Math) We had to design it and think about structure, Strenth, and other important things. I worked in a team of five with Ava, Alexie, Honey, and Tilly. We worked on a stable tower/table that could hold some books and see how it could hold, this is how it turned out.

Credit to my group Honey, Tilly, Ava, and Alexie, for helping me. 
Do you like our design? Is there anything you would change? Please comment your answers below thankyou for reading/listening to my blog post see you later bloggers kind regards.

~Lily-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post