Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

suprising sience

Kia ora bloggers today I am posting my work for Science 
I learned all about the sense of touch. We had a blindfold and a little prickly clipper that can adjust and you had to say to your buddy if you felt one of two pricks on different body parts, And me and my buddy ava found out the answers to our questions Firstly What surprised you? We were surprised that our sensetive parts had a big difference then the nonsensitive parts. Did your brain trick you? Yes, some of the answers were different from what was actually happening. Do people sense things differently? Yes, I and ava had some different results. As you can see in the image we didn't have enough time to fill in all the spaces and get all the answers but we do have a rough estimate. Do you like Science? Have you got a good sense of touch? thank you for reding or listening to my blog kind regards

`-Lily-piper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post