Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

After- Chocychipys

Hello Kia, ora Bloggers.

This slide show for math explains the outcome of our cookies. I don't need to credit my group since this slideshow was made purely by me.
Me and my group have made the cookies although we liked it one bit my group agreed we could have done better. If you want to know what I am talking about come have a look at this slide show below it will explain everything.

Do you like the final product? Do you think it's bad? Have I made a mistake or two? Please comment your answer down below, I love to know what I can improve on and learn from my mistakes. Thank you for Reding/Listning to my blog post.

~Lily-PIper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post