Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Before-Chocychipys

Kis ora Tamiriki/Bloggers
Today I am posting a slideshow on my maths work.
We are making chocolate chip cookies, I am in a group with Ava R, Ella W Holly C Tayla B, and Lucy M we have named our group the chocolate chippys because we made chocolate chip cookies! We had to make cookies to learn our measurement skills and teamwork too.
Is there anything you would change? What would you bake? Thank you for listening/reading see you later bloggers. Credit to Ava, Ella, Lucy, and Tayla.

~Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post