Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Magnifisent Matariki art

Kia ora bloggers and Welcome back today I am posting a photo about my Matariki art! Did you know that Matariki is on the 20th of July this year? This image shows seven swirls they represent the seven stars of Matariki. I  Firstly sketched out the mountain range and stars with the swirls did you know that the mountain range I used is Aoraki? I also had to sketch everything out backwards, Then I went on and copied my image out on foam after that I put different coloured ink on the foam and put it on a card. This flipped the image back over and came out amazing. Did you know that Matariki is the start of the Maori new year? Do you like my art? And is there anything I could have done better? Thank you for Listing or reading kind regards.

~Lily-Piper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post