Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Magnifisent Minecraft palace

Hello, kia ora and welcome back bloggers,

Today I am posting a slideshow for my Inquiry. For inquiry we have been doing an Aladdin production (A drama play) I am an Agrabahn in the play and while we are not working we need to be doing a slideshow on a bunch of Aladdin activities. This activity is where I needed to build the Aladdin palace in Minecraft. This slideshow will show you images that I have taken of my Minecraft palace.

Do you like the Images? Is there anything I could have changed? Do you like Aladdin? Did you do a play in school too? Please comment your answers down below. Credit to some of my friends for ideas when I was building the palace. Thank you for reading or in some cases listening to my blog post, catch you later bloggers. 
Kind Regards 

~Lily-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post