Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

 Hello kia ora and welcome back bloggers! (:

It's me LP obviously, anyway today I am posting my marshland MANA slideshow! oh, you don't know what MANA is? Well.. MANA is a Maori word that means many things MANA stands for Manaakitanga, AKO, Ngathai, and Aumangea. Manaakitanga means Kindness and care, AKO means learning and wisdom, Ngathai means working together and togetherness and Aumangea means strength and courage. My team (Honey Till A.J and me ) Took these four words and sorted them into colors houses and animals.

 This is our final product.


What we have done is rebrand the houses originally the students had no say in the names of the houses, colors, or even what house we wanted to be in. This way we have a say. Did you know that origanly the names of the houses (Korowai, Harakeke, Whitau and kahu kiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post