Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Fabulous Themes

 Hello and Kia ora bloggers, 

Today I am posting a Slideshow on the theme of Harry Potter! Firstly this was a task by my teacher in literacy time to show the theme of one of your favorite Tv shows, Film or game the only rule was that the one you pick must have a narritive. 

I chose Harry Potter because it is a fan favorite, a lot of people already know it and none else was going to use it, it felt like the perfect one to chose. Watch my slideshow to find out what theme I chose and why.

 
Do you like my slideshow? 
Do you agree that hope is a big theme? 
Do you like Harry Potter as much as me?

Please comment your answers to these questions down below.
Now Thankyou for either reading watching or listening to my blog post come back next week for another one. 
Kind regards

-Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post