Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Caution around Covid

 Hello, bloggers again.
Today we are talking about lock-down, I can't believe that it has been almost are year since we were in lock-down. This lockdown was caused by Covid but not just any covid the DELTA variant of covid. The DELTA variant is twice as infectious as the normal covid and is much faster. 
NZ was one of the last countries to get DELTA and we acted fast.
At first, we didn't even know that the case was delta although we didn't know we went into lock-down that night, and good we did.


Credit to this link For the photo.
Thank you for reading this blog post. Now remember stay safe, follow the rules and together we can get rid of Covid. 
Kind regards.
LP 

1 comment:

  1. Hello LP! Its Honey here, I really enjoyed reading this post and It reminded me of the night in the car when on the radio we found out about the case and started screaming " NOOOOO". Yep that was very fun indeed... I hope you and your family are safe, happy and healthy and I'm looking forward to seeing you when we are set free from our homes!
    See you then - Honey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post