Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Magnificent Maths Buddy

Hello Kia ora bloggers, 
Today I am posting my Maths buddy photo I have decided to tell you what I have been doing during my lockdown Maths period. And this is it, Maths Buddy! 
Maths Buddy is an online platform that teaches you about math. I have recently been learning about subtracting Fractions!
Do you know what maths buddy is?, Do you use Maths Buddy? And How good are you at Maths? Please answer my questions down below in the comments section, Scroll down and you will see it!
I have really appreciated you listening, Watching, or reading see you next time ( Please comment ) and have a good day. Kind regards,

-Lily-piper 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post