Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Wonderful Waitangi

Te Trite o Te waitangi

Welcome back bloggers 

Lily-piper here (Like always) I hope you have had a good day so far. Today I will be showing you a canva of the trite of Waitangi. This canva is less about the trite and more about the Britisher's trip to NZ, the way they went, and some facts at the end. What culture were your ancestors? What do you think about the trite? And Which side would you wanna be on? If you press the link above this writing it should take you to the canva. The link is underlined bright blue at the top. Thanks for listening and watching like always write in the comments any mistakes or problems if there is any.

Kind reagards


~Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post