Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Awesome All about me & Crazy Camp DLO

 

Hello bloggers. 
Lp here and today I am posting a presentation made on canva this presentation includes my camp DLO, and my all about me. I have done this for a task given to me by the teachers. Credit is given to Canva and my teachers. Have you tried canva before? Have you been on camp before? Can you tell me something about yourself? Please comment all your answers down below. Thank you for listening watching and reading if in fact you still are remember comment below any mistakes. (I Love feedback) Thank you, bye bloggers😀🥰 
Kind regards

 -Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post