Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

My Safety session and scenario



 

Hello bloggers, 
Today I am posting a safety scenario situation. This is a poster that I made on canva that explains a scenario and what could happen and the overall best result. I did this as a task given to me by my teacher's, I have really enjoyed creating and blogging this using the Learn Create Share program. Have you used canva before? Do you like posters?  Thank you for reading and listening credit to canva which I created my poster on. And my friend ava for the title. Like always comment below if you see any mistakes.
Kind regards 

-Lily-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post