Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Blogging my blurb

 

Hello and welcome back bloggers 
Today I am posting a screencastify. This screencastify is the British view and perspective when they came to New Zealand I made this on an app called Voki. This is a task I did at school while learning about Waitangi day. If you had to do this task would you be a Maori or a British person? Do you know the true meaning of Waitangi day? I hope you have enjoyed reading and listening comment below all your answers to the questions and if I missed anything. See you bloggers

~Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post