Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Magnificent Maori animation.

 

Welcome back bloggers
Today I am posting a slideshow on my Maori animation. This is were two charterers (me and my buddy Emerson) .We are at school and we are explaining to each other what food we got for Lunch. All credit to Me,Emerson and the Maori ditanary for helping with the creation of this slide. This is a finished slideshow with a lot of effort put in to it. Are there any mistakes? Do you like the story? Is There something you would have done different? Thanks for reading
Singed Sinserly

~Lily-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post