Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Jump Jelly Park

 

Welcome Bloggers
Lily-piper here and today I am posting yet another slide show this one is about Jelly Park. 
Jelly Park is a water park in Christchurch NZ. My school hub went to jelly park with over 100 kids we setteled down beside the hudroslide with everyone rushing to be first. There were also diving boards and other pools everyone really enjoyed it Have you been to Jelly Park? Do you like diving boards or hydroslides more? Did you enjoy this post? Thankyou for reading I hope you have a good day bye
Signed sincerly

~Lily-Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post