Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Surprisingly Setting Sail Daftly on Day 1

 

Welcome Back Bloggers & Now SLJ Team
I am posting my first Slide-Show for S.L.J this summer SLJ stands for Summer Learning Journey and for any that don't know the Summer Learning Journey is were kids from maiakalani clusters go and get work in the summer holidays so they don't go down in learning I have made a SlideShow about the 10 foods that I would take with myself on a boat and why? Credits are on the Last page and I hope you enjoyed it.
Signed Sincerely

~Lily-Piper

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lily-Piper,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer too.

    It is great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey but I think this is an activity from the 2019-2020 blog. Could you please double check that you are looking at the 2020-2021 Summer Learning Journey activities, here is a link https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com

    Regardless this is a great post and you have come up with some great ideas for supplies for a long ocean voyage, there’s lots of healthy choices here and you’ve thought about foods that will last a long time.

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post