Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

Perfect planing Geometry city

 


Kia ora Bonjour Welcome back bloggers
Today I am posting a slideshow on my maths geometry city part two planning.
The planing slide is were I set out my Ideas and I make my city 2 d on the slide so I know what to do when I create it 3 d. I have made this with Alexie Stevens and my teachers help. It is still a work in progress and all credit to me Alexie and my teacher. We have tried really hard and hope that you enjoy it. Are there any mistakes? have you made a 3 d geometry city before? Do you want to see how it turns out? Thank you for reading.

See you next time bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post