Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

~Amazing Anne Frank~

 

Hi Bloggers 
Lp here obviously. Today I am posting a slideshow on my Literacy work Anne Frank. It is uncompleted and I tried really hard. I hope you enjoy it. It is about Anne Frank and her life she writes amazing stories in her diary and talks about her life during the war. She was a Jewish person and was hiding from people like Hitler. Was there anything I missed? Do you know about Anne and Hitler? Do you like history and olden days? All credit to me and my teachers and other credits to come on the last slide show. I am sorry that it is not finished yet but ill keep on refreshing it. Thanks for reading.
Bye Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post