Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Splendid speech

 

Hello Bloggers 
Welcome back I had a big week so be ready for lots of epic posts !! But today I am posting about Tuesday the speech day. This slideshow is my speech that I read to my home-base group. I have anxiety and I usually hate speech's but I did it. My speech is about picking up litter and why you should pick up litter even if it is not your own. I have used a lot of facts from the internet but I have also stated my own opinion as well. Credit to me as I created this whole slideshow. Do you agree with my topic or disagree? Is there anything I missed out on? Do you think that I have done my best? Thank you for reading see you later bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Hi lily-piper!
    Erina here
    This is a really good speech!
    Better than my a least.
    I think that if you got into the speech finals you would do amazing!
    I loved how you mentioned the animals because I absolutely loooooove animals and hate what people are are doing to them.
    Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post