Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Holocaoust of Horror

Welcome back again bloggers, 

A term of Hard work and dedication has to lead to this very moment. This is a goggle site made from scratch on concentration camps in the Holocaust. Brutal Bloody History and unwilling care were shown during the Holocaust. Are you wondering what the holocaust means? Maybe you are thinking that I am talking absolute rubbish. All your questions will be answered when you click on my site, But before you do I have to remind you this is not a topic for the faint-hearted. So before you press it be ready for what's around the corner. Do you like history? Can you connect anything to your experience? Credits to The story Once by Morris Gleitzman. Ava, Mathew, and Of course My Teacher Mr. G. Thank you for reading please leave a comment and share. See you, next time bloggers.

~Lily-Piper

Press Here for the website

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post