Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Amazing Art

Kia ora Bloggers 

Today I am posting my Hundertwasser art I was inspired by him to create this art. I have used elements like squiggly lines a floting gaint eye and a hidien face (Can you find it ?) . Hundertwasser likes playful childish art he is Famous for never using straight lines. Have you ever seen his art? Do you like my colors ? Talking about colors we used a special color wheel and we chose either comlermentry of analgous colors, analgous colors are colors that are next to each other on the color wheel like Red and Orandge, and comlermentry colors are colors that are oposite each other like purple and yellow. Thank you for listning.

-Lily-piper 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post