Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Will Jimmy Survive The Eggcelent Egg.

"It will mack it"It is going to crack" THREE! TWO! ONE! Ohhh!
Hello and welcome back Bloggers,
Today I am posting a blog on a slideshow about STEM. I worked with a group of 5 me Ava Tilly Alexie and Honey, we put our heads together, and this slide shows what we made. We designed something that would stop our egg from cracking it was around a three-meter drop. On the last slide, you will find a video showing you what happened. We named our egg Jimmy Netron the 3rd. Credit to Tilly r.a Alexie s Honey c and Ava r thanks for reading listing or watching.
Kind regards.

-Lily-piper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post