Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Rad Reading Tasks

 

Welcome back bloggers Lily-piper here today I am posting a blog on my reading. 
For 1 day My Teacher was off sick so a reliever came. He was really nice and asked us to do a task the task is for reading and it was about favriout books. You would need to pick a book that you like for example Harry Potter and then you would search up, Book like Harry Potter and pick out a book you have never seen before and look into it we were not told to d a slideshow but he did not mind me doing one. This was a fun task all credit to me and my teacher. Do you like relievers? Have you ever tried this? Is there anything I could have changed? Thank you for reading if you still are and I'll see you on my next post Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post