Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Reflective Reading Answers

 

                                                       Welcome back, bloggers.
 Today I am posting a reading slideshow of the questions and answers from my reading slide. It is still a work in progress and I work in Mrs A Litracy group so she found/made all the questiones. Is there anything that I missed? Do you think that I answered the questions right? Have you done this task before? Or Does this look completely different from your work? Please comment your answers down below it would mean a lot to me. Credit to me and my teacher Mrs A, Thank you for reading and watching.
                                                               Kind regards Lp

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post