Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

My Magic Inquiry

 
 
Hi Bloggers Today I am posting an add on to my last blog as you know this term for Inquiry is Digital technology, and our overarching theme is relationships. This is the Slide I got it all from on the last few slides there is an overview of my song from the start to end day today. This is still a work in progress. Is there anything I missed? Do you like the song? Please comment your answer down below. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. I liked the way you made a colorful dropping beats ghost and the Printing you have been working on. Did you think about ghost movies while looking at the Beats Ghost? Maybe you could, make another ghost next time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post