Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Magnificent Maori hunt

 

Hello, again bloggers. 
Today I am posting a slide show on a school Maori scavenger hunt this is a work I progress and I did it with my friend Alexie S we chose six places around the school and took photos of them and then we went into the https://maoridictionary.co.nz/ and found the way to pronounce them all in Maori. On slide three you can see the Maori pronuceations, for example, Horo-Hall or Whira-feild we worked really hard on this and credit to Mrs Kerin for coming up with this idea and Alexie for agreeing to be my buddy. Was there anything we missed? Did you like all of the spots? Did this remind you of anything? Any answers please comment them down below. Thank you for reading and I hope that you are having a good day. Bye, for now,
 Sincerely Lily-Piper

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lily-Piper
    This Maori scavenger hunt looks like fun. What a great idea to get to remember the Maori names. What other place names do you know?Pronounciation is so important with Te Reo. Ka pai
    Ms Catton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post