Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

My big board game

Kia ora Welcome back bloggers Today I am blogging my online board game about 4 pets a parrot rabbit dog and a cat that are on vacation they need to get home before their owners leave without them go through the woods forest and rapped river to get back to the vacant beach house this was really fun and exciting to make the majority of things I created including the board and description Do you like the board game? Does this draw your attention? Is there anything I missed? comment on your answers down below. I hope that you liked reading and listening to this description I will see you next time thanks for reading if in fact you still are bye.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Lily-Piper. I am Angelina from Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked your blog post. It was very descriptive and interesting to read. It made me think about when we had a toolkits and we got to make a online game. Maybe next time you could use correct punctuation like full stops and commas. I really liked your blog post please click on the
    link here
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Angelina,
    I hope Ill meet you some day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post