Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

ka reading


Hi, bloggers
today I am posting a blog on my reading Week 1 Tearm three I am reading a journal book about Two little Aliens named Pebble and Stone that live on a planet made of rock and eat rock and live in a cave made out of rock. At the end of the book, I had to make a manual about how to take care of something in the story. I chose an Alien and made it on book creator. Sadly I can't figure out how to get the link and able you to see it. Is there anything I missed? Do you like the book? Do you think I should use the book creator again? Credit to my teacher Mrs Atkison for creating the slide. Thanks for reading to meet you next time bye :)

1 comment:

  1. HI I'm Tabby from Ahipara school. Your work was great and really interesting I liked your slides on technology and magic, your creative reading was really good as well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post