Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

nice narrative writing

Hello everybody today I am gonna be posting my fished narrative writing for term four this story is about a puppy German shepherded named Luna. 

That gets dumped by her owners Jone and scarlet . And the moral of this story is to never dump an animal of any sort. If you can't look after an animal don't dump it put it up for adoption there are plenty of people who would love your pet and give it a great home.

 Did you ever have to put a pet up for adoption ? Put you answer down below in the comments. And do you like dogs or are you a cat person? I love Both I really hope that you enjoyed or enjoy this blog post Thank you very much and by for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post